[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - 17866 - MarcWeber - in nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs: applications/office applications/office/scribus top-level

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Mon Oct 19 22:02:24 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Eelco Dolstra's message of Mon Oct 19 17:14:05 +0200 2009:
> Hi,
>
> Marc Weber wrote:
>
> > adding scribus - don't miss the comment about fonts!
>
> I doubt that many people read comments in Nix expressions before installing a
> package...

You're right. But if something doesn't work they either ask or start
fixing it.
And when fixing it they will look at the code.

When omitting that gcc.gcc I get:

scribus: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

How should I fix this in an alternative way?

Marc Weber