[Nix-dev] My talks on nix, nixpkgs and nixos (Catalan)

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:39:55 CEST 2009

Maybe the talks don't look as serious as the rest of nix related pages.
In the talk I blame a bit on lacks from other popular package managers
of the GNU/Linux world, or some usual practices as revdep-rebuild.
Nevertheless I tried to keep the talk contents quite serious.

And that was not an invitation to Academia talks, but a presentation
at some kind of "hacklab", or whatever they call that.

Thank you,
Lluís