[Nix-dev] Re: libgmp impurity

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Mon Jun 29 21:25:01 CEST 2009

> Hi Marc,
> How about moving upstream with it and being polite. :)
being polite ? What did you mean by saying this?
I hope my mail didn't appear impolite to anyone.

The goal of this mail was not only this particular problem.
My intention was to gather a list of solutions we can reference to in
the future because this question will come up again and again.
It's fastest to point a newcomer to the mailinglist and say "read it up,
that's a collection of thoughts we already had".

This is a nice topic which could be put on a wiki page which could be
called "known limitations of purity" or such ?

Sincerly
Marc Weber