[Nix-dev] git svn and how to install it please?

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:45:59 CEST 2009

Additionally to the nixos config, there is the nixpkgs config.
Usually it's at $HOME/.nixpkgs/config.nix

the beginning of top-packages.nix has the config management.

the file config.nix should have attributes set like this, as a quick guide:
{
   git = {
       svnSupport = true;
   };
}

The evaluation of any other nixpkgs expression will take into account
your config.nix file.
You will see in top-packages.nix that you can override the path of the
nixpkgs config file with the environment variable NIXPKGS_CONFIG.

Regards,
Lluís.