[Nix-dev] kdepim-4.2.0 cmake_install

Andrew Morsillo andrew.morsillo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 02:22:46 CET 2009

Yeah I would love to see KDM, NetworkManager, and working application
entries as that would make nixos usable for my everyday work. However, I
don't know how to get that stuff working and don't really have enough time
right now to figure it all out. Maybe I will try to work on those things
whenever I have some free time, but I don't know when that will be.

Andrew Morsillo