[Nix-dev] kdepim-4.2.0 cmake_install

Andrew Morsillo andrew.morsillo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:29:35 CET 2009

Attached is a patch that will build everything in kde-4.2 except
kdeedu. Note that all these expressions do is build kde-4.2 -- I have
done nothing (mainly because I don't really know how) to integrate it
into nixos or to get it running properly.

The nix expressions are based on the old kde-4 ones from nixpkgs and I
am not at all certain that they are correct. If anybody finds any
problems or can think of better ways I might have done things please
let me know so I can write better expressions in the future.

Andrew Morsillo