[Nix-dev] kdepim-4.2.0 cmake_install

Andrew Morsillo andrew.morsillo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:15:31 CET 2009

 I am still working on it. I have almost everything building now so I
will attach
nix expressions soon. I am still pretty new to nixos and have no clue on how
 to go about adding options to configuration.nix and how to properly start
 kde4 now that it mostly builds, so some advice would be appreciated.

 Andrew Morsillo