[Nix-dev] Package request: opengl man pages

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:21:47 CET 2009

Hello,

I know very little of docbook, dtds, mathml, and all those kind of words.

The gl manpages can be built using the guidelines in
http://www.opengl.org/wiki/Getting_started/XML_Toolchain_and_Man_Pages
.
As I know even less the nixpkgs details about docbooks, dtds and
xslts, maybe someone konwing those details could add the gl man pages
as a nixpkg?

I'd like to have usual unix man pages for those, although the bottom
of that mentioned web page says: "Other output formats - PDF and Unix
man. The modular stylesheets include a manpages stylesheet but nobody
has tried it yet." I hope some manpages will come out, nevertheless.

Thank you in advance,
Lluís.