[Nix-dev] Nixpkg for Warsow

Wolfgang Jeltsch g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org
Sun Dec 6 22:07:07 CET 2009

Am Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2009 03:47:01 schrieb Marc Weber:
> Alexander Tsamutali's message on Sun Dec 06 03:13:58 +0100 2009:
> > And I would like to ask, at which point can I get SVN commit access?
>
> I've just added a wiki page. It is still a draft. […]
> http://wiki.nixos.org/wiki/Contributing

Hmm, this page says that one should send patches to the mailinglist, so that
they can be discussed, and if one has contributed some useful patches, one
could get commit rights. However, when I sent a patch for CUPS to the ML, I
was told that it would be best to seek for commit rights directly.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang