[Nix-dev] Nix wiki

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Dec 3 21:16:48 CET 2009

Excerpts from Eelco Dolstra's message of Thu Dec 03 15:37:41 +0100 2009:
> Hi,
>
> By popular demand there now is a Nix wiki at http://wiki.nixos.org/.  To edit
> you need to register with a valid email address.
+2
Having a wiki is great.

Does it make sense to think about what should be put into the manual and
what should be put on the wiki now?

I added a page where you can add what you want to see on the wiki or
what you're going to add.
http://wiki.nixos.org/wiki/Contributing_to_the_Nix_wiki

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to get notified about all changes.
So I think you should post a note to this nix-dev list if you've added
valuable new contents to the wiki.

Is there a way to reference the manual?
1.1. Commands for installing NixOS on /dev/sda
can be referenced by #ex-install-sequence

But many other headlines just have a anchor called
<a id="id260472"/>

Marc Weber