[Nix-dev] How do I ...

Pjotr Prins pjotr2008 at thebird.nl
Mon Sep 22 09:48:37 CEST 2008

Hi Marc,

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 09:37:28AM +0200, Marc Weber wrote:
> Glad this message has helped someone .. :-) So it was worth spending
> time on it..

Thanks for replying - I can use the help. I promise, everything I
learn will end up in the manuals.

> You need to know about your custom config:
> ~/.nixpkgs/config.nix
>
> add
> {
>   git = { svnSupport = true; };
> }

If I do that nothing happens.

What version of nix is this supposed to work? I am using 12409 - as I
have trouble getting later versions to work. What is the current
version people are actually running?

However, even if this works, I would really like to pass it on the
command line as is shown in the manual. Any ideas on what would work?

Pj.