[Nix-dev] LinuxQuestions distribution subforum for NixOS.

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Tue May 6 21:33:16 CEST 2008

		Hello.
	Today I wrote to LQ root, Jeremy, and asked what would be needed to
register a NixOS subforum in distributions. He answered the following:
	0. He is willing to add a subforum.
	1. He would like niksnut as project leader to contact him about that.
	2. He would like that those of us who are going to participate in the
subforum from the beginning (note: the main and only requirement for
subforum is participation of actual developers of distribution) to
register (if not already..), so the list of team members should be made.
And we should agree on custom title (As on many forums, some post count
based titles are added to names; distribution team members get to have
custom ones)

So, links:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/register.php