[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - 12437 - ludo - in nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs: applications/networking/browsers applications/networking/browsers/icecat-3 top-level

Eelco Dolstra e.dolstra at tudelft.nl
Mon Jul 28 17:59:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

Ludovic Courts wrote:

> Added:
>    nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/applications/networking/browsers/icecat-3/
>    nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/applications/networking/browsers/icecat-3/binary.nix
>    nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/applications/networking/browsers/icecat-3/default.nix
> Removed:
>    nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/applications/networking/browsers/icecat-3/binary.nix
>    nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/applications/networking/browsers/icecat-3/default.nix
> Modified:
>    nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/top-level/all-packages.nix
>
> Log:
> Add GNU IceCat 3, GNU's free variant of Mozilla Firefox 3.

Cool, now I can finally get rid of "Bon Echo" and "Minefield" in my window
titles :-)

Given that the IceCat expression is almost the same as the Firefox expression,
maybe it's a good idea to keep them unified (have a function that takes the
name, source etc. as argument).

The "binary.nix" expression should be deleted for IceCat.