[Nix-dev] SVN, build farm, and upcoming stdenv-updates merge.

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Tue Jan 1 15:33:02 CET 2008

		Hello.
	It seems to be decided that stdenv-updates will be merged soon, which
means a non-negligible period of time when build farm will lag behind
commits.
	I would like to see a new read-only for everybody SVN branch that will
be updated by build farm each time a build is finished. So any checkout
from it will be supplied with all major binary packages.
	I think that just 'svn lock'ing it by build farm user will be enough to
prevent us from accidentally committing there.

Raskin