[Nix-dev] Merry X-mas to Nix!

Pjotr Prins pjotr2008 at thebird.nl
Tue Dec 30 18:41:17 CET 2008

Someone who tried Nix from the Linux.com article:

I downloaded and run nixos iso in VirtualBox.. After running nix-env -qa firefox, I get an error saying:

error: while evaluating the attribute 'config' at '/etc/nixos/nixos/system/system.nix', line 18
while evaluating the function at '/etc/nixos/nixpkgs/pkgs/lib/default.nix', line 448:
..
..
getting status of '/etc/nixos/configuration.nix': No such file or directory

Any ideas?

Pj.