[Nix-dev] maybe to silent WARNING when setuid program doesn't exist?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sun Aug 10 21:41:13 CEST 2008

>  I added "inexistant" to extraSetuidPrograms, got a warning, but no
>  /var/setuid-wrappers/inexistant wrapper was created. Do you use latest
>  NixOS revision?
After upgrading to latest version it's gone.
i get
WARNING: No executable named `fusermount' was found
WARNING: but `fusermount' was specified as a setuid program.
WARNING: No executable named `wodim' was found
WARNING: but `wodim' was specified as a setuid program.
WARNING: No executable named `cdrdao' was found
WARNING: but `cdrdao' was specified as a setuid program.
now as well

I really have to add a nix-rebuild test as cron job to keep up to date
daily, maybe we should even add this as system option?

Marc Weber