[Nix-dev] Failed packages on the buildfarm - automake, emboss, ncbi_tools

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Aug 5 22:28:58 CEST 2008

>  automake fails one test on x86_64 Linux. The log contains line
>  FAIL: aclocal5.test
>  far above the line
>  builder for
>  `/nix/store/lh0s90njj7dvaj2gj2xziapq0hp0k2k9-automake-1.10.1.drv'
>  failed; keeping build directory `/tmp/nix-13745-0'
>
>  So I would assume that aclocal5.test from automake tests somehow fails
>  on x86_64.

I've added the following comment to my version:
# instsh2. test fails. try again with export VERBOSE=x, but not now (TODO)
I wasn't able to find the cause in reasonable time. There are more
important things to do for me right now. you can also edit the make file
and remove all tests which don't fail..

Marc