[Nix-dev] Two biology packages

Pjotr Prins pjotr2008 at thebird.nl
Sun Aug 3 23:25:29 CEST 2008

I have added two largisch biology builds to the build-farm config, as
a trial. I want this to (keep) testing the builds and provide binary
downloads. A few others are planned. It is important to know these
packages keep working.

Nevertheless I realise these builds are not as important as, for
example, a gcc build. It would suffice if my builds were tested every
week, or so.

Would it make sense (and how do we achieve this), to distinguish
between critical, and less critical packages? One option is create my
own mini build-farm - but as we build up, I think the central
build-farm is a great asset to Nix. A common testing ground.

Maybe it is not an issue and I am talking nonsense.

Pj.