[Nix-dev] Mirrors

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Apr 10 17:20:50 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 11:46:42AM +0200, Pjotr Prins wrote:
> For some packages a mirror would be nice - as either they are changed
> too often, or not often enough. What is the policy here? Can we
> provide two URLs? The main one and a fallback if the main goes out of
> synch?

For svn/ git/ darcs /mercurial and cvs repositories I've written the
somewhat unofficial nix-repository manager. It's a small haskell tool
fetching the repository once making it easy to update and "publish" the
new versions to other nix users. Don't think this is waht you need here
though.

Marc Weber