[Nix-dev] /etc/nixos/nixos/services , nixos-checkout , apache-httpd.

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Wed Jun 13 23:31:07 CEST 2007

Eelco Dolstra wrote:
>>     Now I have Apache running, and I want to ask to make nixos-checkout
>> always check out services SVN trunk to /etc/nixos/nixos/services (it
>> doesn't now - but it is required to build httpd upstart scripts). Also

> Good point, I've made an issue about it: https://bugs.cs.uu.nl/browse/NIXOS-64

Well, if it deserves a bug entry (I hoped someone who has write access
for this part will just add the needed lines), it deserves submitting
tested patch. Here goes a version that checks out and moves non-SVN
copies away in the same way for nixos, nixpkgs and services trees.

By the way, shouldn't the copy on CD bear .svn directories being just an
ordinary checkout? I guess anyway everyone will finally check out a
newer version...

Raskin