[Nix-dev] [Fwd: lsof nix-expression]

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Sun Jun 10 23:07:51 CEST 2007

	Hello.
I am now migrating to NixOS. I have already written some Nix expressions
   for software not included/included with minimal options.. So I want to
hear what to correct in attached lsof expression in order to get it
merged. It has the simplest nix-part, non-standard builder part and is
the most critical of my hand-installed packages.

Thanks for paying attention.
	Raskin Michael.

PS. Sorry for first posting from wrong address..