[Nix-dev] bdb database crashing all the time under vmware

Erick Tryzelaar idadesub at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 14 11:31:28 CEST 2007

Some more nixos bugs. It seems that every once and a while when I run
"nixos-rebuild switch", I get some complaints from bdb saying that there
was corruption. I'm not sure if this is because I'm running under
vmware, although a quick google doesn't suggest a config problem between
the two. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a copy of the error,
so I can't refer to the output yet. Has anyone else experienced this?