[Nix-dev] qmake support?

Yurii Kudryashov urkud.urkud at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:25:05 CEST 2007

2007/8/13, Marc Weber <marco-oweber at gmx.de>:
> Hi..
>
> What about enhancing the default configure script to also recorgnize
> qmake ? (should be used if a .pro file exists)
>
> It has been used about 3 to 4 times by now.. So it's rare I think.
>
> It's a small thing you don't have to think about then..
> Or is this overkill?
You may write this in $qt/nix-support/setup-hook, and call if, say,
$qtDance is defined.

I've wrote something like this for cmake (I enable it by default,
because I sure that approximately every package using cmake want to
run cmake dance instead of autotools).

I think that setup.sh should not support large variety of build
systems, but it allow you to override anything in setup-hook...
--
Yura
mailto: urkud.urkud at gmail.com

Excuse me for my poor English.